Stressed? Need a break? Need some R&R?
Give yourself permission to “Tune In & Release” in this hour-long restorative class. Using a combination of props, essential oils, soothing music, guided meditation and touch assistance, the focus of this class is to achieve a state of total relaxation and release. Learn how to balance the mind and body, relieve tension and anxiety, improve the immune system, stretch deep fascia, increase flexibility and pave the way for meditation. Great complement to an active lifestyle and antidote to stress. All levels welcome.
Benefits of Restorative Yoga:
(1) Improves flexibility by using props and gentle yoga poses … this allows your body to release tension and sink in.
(2) Relieves aches & pains by bringing awareness to areas that are tight or holding tension & emotions …..& gently releases them.
(3) Promotes mindfulness & the mind-body connection. Staying in these poses for an extended amount of time helps to promote patience & mindfulness as you sit with your thoughts.
(4) As you completely relax into a pose, the parasympathetic nervous system is activated, promoting a sense of calm. It is the perfect way to relieve anxiety, as you unwind & learn how to stay in the present moment.
(5) Improves circulation due to blood vessels dilating.
It’s the perfect practice for all levels – the use of props allows anyone to participate and engage!
Valid for: Tune In & Release (IN STUDIO CLASS – Magnolia Tribe Yoga Studio)