When is the last time you got still?
I’m talking nothing but silence, with your own thoughts. With your Creator.
I encourage you to set aside some time today to do this. It’s amazing what you will discover.
Give yourself 5 minutes to tune out & turn off, close your eyes, & sit with your thoughts.
This will help you if:
- You’re trying to build your business.
- You’re struggling with your marriage &/or relationships.
- Your kids have been out of control.
- You’re feeling anxious, scattered &/or overwhelmed.
And maybe you can’t hear the truth for all the noise from the outside world.
Doing this exercise for a few minutes a day consistently will help you tune out & tune in.
It will help you learn how to listen, to hear the small whispers, to trust & then take inspired action.
I have found journaling immediately after these “soul sessions” helps. Not only to get the thoughts out, but I can also return to the journal & reflect on what my next best steps are.
Here are a few prompts to help you:
- When I get still, I hear _________.
- When I ask myself what I truly want, this is what I hear _______.
I would love to hear what you’re working on/going through if you would like to share.
- Are you looking to monetize your creative venture?
- Are you looking to create more time & space in your life for the things that matter while making an impact & an income?
- Are you tired of living on someone else’s terms but stay because you have bills to pay or because it’s comfortable?
Or something else?
Leave a comment below & share what you desire. By sharing it with someone, it puts it out into the universe that you are ready to take the steps.
YOU HAVE THE POWER, love.
Be still & know that I am God. Psalm 46:10