Sometimes we may THINK or even TELL ourselves we have all our shit together, we put on a persona that “all is well” and many times, it is, but many times, it’s totally NOT…..and what I have learned….and sharing with you now… is that IT IS OKAY. It is OKAY to be HUMAN and imperfect and a chaotic MESS. Because we are human, I repeat, H-U-M-A-N.
It’s okay to feel sad.
It’s okay to feel unsettled.
It’s okay to long for more.
On the flip side of that…
It’s okay to be happy.
It’s okay to be stable.
It’s okay to be content.
Are you still with me? Are you nodding your head yes?
Here are a few ways that I am treading through and I pray this helps you as well!
- Feel the feelings, but don’t stay stuck in them.
- Pray, meditate, write/journal about them, write a letter to yourself or the person of concern (you don’t have to give it to them) and breathe through the feelings.
- Accept what is and let go of what isn’t. Be HONEST with yourself. It’s freaking hard, yes, but it’s necessary to step into your power.
- Don’t try to convince people to understand you, love you or accept you. Let them go if it feels like struggle. You don’t owe anyone anything. The right people will be placed in your life. You have to open the door and allow the space.
- What people think of you is none of your business. They will form opinions/judge regardless. Because they are human too 😉
- Your journey is YOUR journey.
- Don’t play victim. Taking massive responsibility is KEY.
- Be open, honest, & vulnerable. You can’t blame others for not seeing you if you are not willing to show them who you really are.
- Live your truth. Live boldly. Live YOU.
- What is the worst thing that can happen if I speak my truth?
- What is the best thing that can happen if I speak your truth?
- What is my soul pulling at me to do? To say? Where is it telling me to go?
Whatever YOUR truth is, it is YOURS. Own it. What do you have to lose? Think of all you have to gain. #freedom And tread on, sister!!
What are some ways you have had to come to terms with letting go, giving in, listening to your soul speaking? email me [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] or join the conversation in my facebook community. I’d love to hear – I am in this with you!
And always remember:
- Have the courage to speak up, speak out and stand up for what you feel is true.
- When we live in the energy of blame, we become powerless. We give our power away.