Anyone struggle with FOCUS? I think most of us can agree with information overload, seemingly never-ending to-do lists and priorities, it’s easy to lose focus and be productive.
Here are a few tips that I have to do almost daily to get centered and focused so I can get sh*T done! 😉
- Stop what you’re doing. Don’t force it.
- Turn off your devices and get outside.
- Take a walk.
- Dance party! Move your body!
- Use your favorite essential oils, rub them on your palms and back of neck, close your eyes and breathe.
- Journal it out!
- Prompts: I am feeling _______.
- _______ happened and is making me feel ________.
- I want to feel _______.
- I’m going to get up NOW and feel ______.
- Brain dump a list of everything that is racing through your mind. Then go back to it and prioritize. Pick your top 3 things that MUST get done TODAY and do the hardest or most dreaded one first. It makes the other two easier to knock out!
- Meditate / pray / both! (you can find TONS of guided meditations on YouTube … I also LOVE Hayhouse Meditations Podcast)
- Write out & say aloud affirmations:
- Example: I am focused and am moving toward my goals. Nothing can stop me.
I would love to hear from you — what helps you get centered when you’re struggling to focus?